Our LEARNING AIM for this course is
- to consolidate the most important language points
- expand our vocabulary and
- hone our speaking, reading, writing and listening skills thus becoing more independent users of the language (Dimitra)
- learn how to integrate technology in our learning (Rafael)
- to be able to communicate with influence (Matina)
- to have a new learning experience (Vasia)
We're going to give our 100% to learning...fun!
The most important aspect of success in to know one's own strengths and weaknesses well!
It's what our ancestors wisely called "γνώθι σ'αυτόν"!
So, how many ways are there for someone to be intelligent?
Well, check out this page to find out how modern research proves what you probably already know about yourselves!
How are YOU smart, do you reckon?
Take the test in that same page and save the code generated in the results page.
We'll need it to compare our class results!
In this class we'll be learning with and from each other!
To be able to be easily in touch, let's create (if you do not already have one)
-a gmail account
-a Google+ account
-a pinterest account
-a skype account
Send a quick greeting email/skype message to share your email with the class!